- Cedar’s Sinai Spine Center
- Scoliosis Research Society
- National Scoliosis Foundation (NSF)
- Scoliosis Association of Southern California
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Bone and Joint Decade
- Orthopedic Research and Education Foundation
- Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America
- American Spinal Injury Association
Spine Surgeon in Los Angeles
Welcome to the private practice of Dr. Leonel Hunt, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon and Dr. Gabriel Hunt, Neurosurgeon at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Hunt Spine provides comprehensive spine care for all spine-related diseases, conditions, and deformities, including:
- Pediatric and adult scoliosis
- Spinal cord injuries
- Degenerative conditions of the neck and back
- Artificial disc replacement
Conservative Care, Minimally Invasive Surgery
Hunt Spine provides conservative care first – surgery is always a last resort. We will take all the time necessary to listen to your needs, concerns and goals, and will work with you to find the best non-surgical treatment possible, so you can get your life back.
If your condition does require an operation, you can rest easy knowing Hunt Spine specializes in minimally invasive surgery. Using innovative techniques, cutting edge technology, and our intimate knowledge of orthopedics, we will treat your spinal condition without causing any unnecessary injury to the surrounding soft tissues.
Some benefits of minimally invasive surgical techniques include:
- Smaller incisions
- Less scar tissue
- Less blood loss
- Less soft tissue damage
- Less post-operative pain
- Quicker recovery
There is life after back surgery!
The doctors at Hunt Spine won’t just treat your symptoms; we will target the source of your pain so you can resume a healthy, pain-free lifestyle as soon as possible. Many of our patients go on to experience more active and fulfilling lifestyles than they ever experienced before!
In addition to their mastery of spine surgery, the overwhelming report by Hunt Spine patients and staff is that they genuinely care about their patients – a rare quality in this day and age.
Visit our Testimonials page to see what some of our patients have to say.
If you would like some of Hunt Spine’s world-class experience and expertise, contact us today.